Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rabbit - Arrival on the east coast

 
Hi Rabbit! I arrived in Virginia Beach, Virginia on Christmas Eve and these are the people I'm staying with. They just bough a new home this past year and I'm their first guest! It is really nice here on the east coast and Santa knew where I was too! (I was really worried about that since I arrived so close to Christmas)
 
I found my gift from Santa under the tree - it's a stethoscope!  I know doctors and nurses use it to take blood pressures and listen to someone breath but I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with it yet. I'm sure I'll find out soon though. I sure hope you had a great Christmas Rabbit! What did Santa bring you?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Matt and Amber,
    We are so glad that Flat Stanley got to be your first guest in your new house! How exciting! We sure are glad that Santa found Flat Stanley in Virginia! Rabbit says she got a lead rope from Santa. Have fun!
    Love,
    Rabbit and the Class of 2023

    ReplyDelete