Monday, January 7, 2013

Bear-Flat Stanley finally arrives in Texas!

Hello everyone! I, Jordana, will be posting most of the blogs in this profile even though it is my husband's (Cody).  
Well, Cody and I were so happy when Flat Stanley finally arrived in Dallas, Texas.  We came home from vacation in Arkansas to find Stanley in our mailbox waiting to go on an adventure.
Stanley's friend, Bear, is actually my cousin and told us that he wanted Stanley to come visit with us for a while to see what kind of adventures Stanley could find.  I met Stanley once before when he visited Arkansas with Aunt Jan last summer; he was such a jolly fellow and couldn't wait to meet him again.

There is so much to do in Dallas, TX and I'm very excited to bring Flat Stanley along for the ride!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jordana and Cody,
    Did you know that Ms. Appl our teacher has a son named Cody too?? Amazing!!! We are excited that you could get back together and have some adventures with Flat Stanley! Can't wait to hear what you are going to do!
    Love,
    Bear and the Class of 2023

    ReplyDelete