Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bear-Flat Stanley's GREENS

Hey everybody!
Flat Stanley has absolutely LOVED staying here in Dallas.  So far he hasn't got to see much because he has been so tired from traveling everywhere.  Since I'm studying to be a Chiropractor, I thought I'd do a little work-up on Stanley.  I knew he had been sluggish and tired from traveling and eating fast-food on the run, so I knew his digestive system would probably be a little uneasy.  Then I had an idea!  Cody and I are retraining our diets so that we eat more vegetables everyday (we do this every year), and we call this our "cleanse."  We are essentially 'washing' our bodies from the inside out to get all the gunk out of there.  And Flat Stanley arrived just in time to join us in our journey to better health.  He has really enjoyed getting to eat all these important foods like carrots, broccoli, spinach, onions, tomatoes, and even.....BRUSSEL SPROUTS! He never even knew those tasted GOOD!
Stanley really wanted me to tell Bear and the rest of the crew that he had no idea vegetables, fruits, and other nutritious foods could taste sooooo gooood!!! He's so glad to be part of mine and Cody's cleanse and has even agreed to allow me to 'adjust' his spine.  But we'll save that adventure for another time.

In the mean time, Stanley will be looking for some more places to visit on his stay here in Dallas.


Here are some pictures of Stanley:  He loves sleeping with my dog, Harley.  They get along great. He also wanted to show Bear and all the class his vegetables that he thought was so amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like Flat Stanley is going to be super healthy when he gets back after eating all of that nutrious food! Please make sure he doesn't lose any weight though because he is already a little skinny if you know what I mean! HAHAHAHA! We are glad to hear that Flat Stanley gets along with Harley and he doesn't think that he is food! We really liked his sleeping mask and his sleeping bag you made for him!
    Love,
    Bear and the Class of 2023

    ReplyDelete