Monday, April 2, 2012

Hello Emu!!!!

Hello Emu! How are you doing? I have been so very busy with my travels! I have been enjoying life in California very much. I made sure to put on my sunscreen, since Ms. Appl told me I should! I got to see a giant Navy Aircraft Carrier called the USS Midway! It is 972 feet long and weighs 74,000 tons which is more than the weight of 2,000 Humpback whales combined! I also saw a giant statue of a Navy Sailor kissing a Navy Nurse when he came back from war. There are so many exciting things to see! Next week I will post pictures from my trip to Washington D.C. and then I will be on my way to London, England! I'm so excited to be collecting buttons for you from all my stops!







1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that Flat Stanley wore his sunscreen! That battleship is huge! It might be bigger than the town of Castlewood! We didn't like the kissing statue, except a couple kids did! Most said, "OOOOOOOOooooo!"
    Love,
    Emmu and the Class of 2022

    ReplyDelete