Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flat Stanley helps with home renovations

Hello Dog and classmates!
I hope everyone is having a great Spring! We've been very busy in Alabama. Flat Stanley has been keeping himself just as busy! For the last two months, we've been doing renovations on our new house. Flat Stanley helped us install new kitchen cabinets and hardwood floor. He also helped us start to paint the house and do some yard work outside. My husband is very handy around the house, so I know Flat Stanley has been learning a lot from him...I know I have!! I think he's had a pretty good time with us in the South, but I know he'll be really excited to return to the Midwest! He might be in need of some rest...we've worked him very hard the last several weeks!
See you soon!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Did Flat Stanley get any paint on him during your renovations?? He looks like he is ready for a nap since he is just laying there! Maybe he can rest in the envelope on the way back to South Dakota!
    Love
    Dog and the Class of 2022

    ReplyDelete