Monday, April 23, 2012

Flat Stanley Goes to the Park with Sparky and Tessa



Hello Moose!  On Saturday I took Flat Stanley to a beautiful park near my house.  There was a dedication that day because a 550 foot bridge was built over Marlu Lake and another smaller bridge over Thompson Pond.  Now I can go walking on a 4.4 mile loop with my dogs.  Some politicians were giving speeches and Flat Stanley just couldn't resist getting in the photo during the speech.  Then Stanley had a chance to meet Allison, the Monmouth County Environmentalist.  Alison was nice enough to take a picture with Stanley on the new bridge.  Flat Stanley had the most fun getting a ride on Sparky's back. After the ceremony and ribbon cutting, Stanley, the dogs and I went for a walk in the park.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Flat Stanley is getting a lot of exercise on his 4.4 mile walk! Or did he ride Sparky most of the trip?
    Love,
    Moose and the Class of 2022

    ReplyDelete