Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Flat Stanley in Alabama!

Hello everyone!
Dog's Flat Stanley has arrived in Alabama with Aunt Amy and Uncle Chad. He is getting used to the Southern weather and his new surroundings. One of his favorite things to do is hang out with the two cats we have. Here is a picture of Flat Stanley with one or our cats. I think they might become good friends soon! Flat Stanley has kept himself entertained by watching me clean the house and cook dinner. He also drives to work with me everyday. I think he enjoys riding in the car!!
More adventures to come with Dog's Flat Stanley in Alabama!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy,
    I'm glad that Flat Stanley made friends with your cats, otherwise he may have become their lunch!! hahaha! Maybe you could give Flat STanley a driving lesson while he is in Alabama!
    Love,
    Dog and the Class of 2022

    ReplyDelete