Monday, January 23, 2012

Jellyfish-Flat Stanley arrives in California

Well I have arrived at my Great Aunt Faye's house in Apple Valley, California....I had to stay in the mailbox a couple of extra days as my Aunt Faye was out of town.  My Aunt Faye has told me that she will have to hide me after my 30 day stay as she lives in a 55 and older community and guests are only allowed for 30 days so she said she will hide me on the shelf by her computer so no one will see me.  We have lots of adventures planned so will be be checking back in with you.





What the folks do when they move into the Del Webb community located in Apple Valley, CA







With Love,
Flat Stanley

2 comments:

  1. Dear Great Aunt Faye,
    We are so excited that Flat Stanley arrived there safely! Hopefully we wasn't to scared from sitting in the mailbox for a couple of extra days! You could make Flat Stanley a disguise so that he would look older than 55 years old and wouldn't get kicked out after a month living with you! He sure is handsome, isn't he??
    Love Jellyfish and the Class of 2022

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Faye,
    Thanks so much for taking care of Flat Stanley for us! We wish we could have packed our family in a box and come along with Stanley to see you. Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete