Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Tiger have Arrived

Hello Class
I just wanted to let you know that I have arrived in the great state of Indiana with my host family.  I arrived and was shocked at the weather that they have down here,  it rained like cats and dogs in Jaunary?  I do not believe that is normal, is it?  We talked about what the plan is and where to take me here to report to you.  It sounds like it will be a blast and I will report again soon. 
Take care, study hard, and listen to Ms. Appl.
Later
TIGER

1 comment:

  1. We are glad that Tiger made it safely to Indiana! We have been listening to Ms. Appl (most of the time)! We have been studying fractions in Math and geography in Social Studies! We have not had any rain, but have had some snow! Today it was all melting!!! Slushy mess!! Have fun Tiger!!
    Love,
    Tiger and the Class of 2022

    ReplyDelete