Saturday, January 28, 2012

First

I Tiger got to go to my first basketball game.  Jaxson was playing and did really well.  I heard his parents and other parents cheering really loud for his team.  There were alot of parents and other players there waiting for the next game to start.  Jaxson scored 6 points and his team won the game.  Hope I get to go to another game soon, but they say that is is every Saturday and next weekend his dad has to work all day, so I may not get to go.  Hope all is well back in the classroom and hope to have exciting news again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had fun watching the basketball game. Hopefully Flat Stanley cheered really LOUD!!! Good luck on your next game!
    Love,
    Tiger and the Class of 2022

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have fun with the family. You will have to read my latest post and see the pictures.
    Later
    Tiger

    ReplyDelete