Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Flat Stanley visits Paris

In March, Flat Stanley joined me for a trip to Paris, France where we met up with some of my friends.

While there, we did a lot of sightseeing.  Flat Stanley loved going to the Eiffel Tower:



 He was kind enough to take a picture of me and my friend Geoff, who is also from South Dakota!





Flat Stanley also really liked visiting the famous Notre Dame Cathedral.



He decided that it looks even prettier at night.



Flat Stanley also had a great time trying new foods in France.  He joined my friend, Carolyn, in trying crepes, or thin pancakes, filled with cheese and ham.



With my friend, Hal, he tried falafel (fried balls of chickpeas inside a pita).



And finally, he tried lots and lots of French cheeses.



Paris is a beautiful city and we were all sad to leave at the end of the weekend.  Hopefully we'll get to go back again!





1 comment:

  1. We all think Paris looked very beautiful at night! Ms. Appl really wants to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower! We can't believe Flat STanley beat her to it!
    Love,
    Class of 2023

    ReplyDelete