Saturday, February 9, 2013

Rabbit- my Christmas Gift

Hello Rabbit!

Sorry it has been so long but I cannot wait to tell you all about my numerous adventures!

Remember Santa gave me a stethescope for Christmas...well I finally figured out why! I worked all day on an ambulance for the local 911 system here. It sure was exciting helping so many people when they needed it! Did you know that the 911 system here was the largest all volunteer system in the world until just a few years ago when they had to start paying paramedics. Japan even came here to see how things worked and made their 911 system to be just like the one here!

I had a fun crew to work with. I made the forth crew member on the ambulance that day because there was a student on with us too. And I even had a chance to meet some firefighters and hang out on a fire truck! I can't wait to do it again!






 
I do need my own pair of boots though!
 
I cant wait to hear from you :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amber and Matt,

    You are right... Flat Stanley needs some gear that will fit him! Hopefully he can use his survival skills when he comes back here!
    Love,
    Rabbit and the Class of 2023

    ReplyDelete