Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ape goes south.







Hi class.  I just got back from a trip through several states--Minnesota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma.  It was 11 hours to get to Enid, OK., but it was fun.  The first picture is taken in Yankton, SD by an old bridge no longer used for cars.   The 2nd picture is at the OK stateline...it was 70 degress...soooo warm!  The 3rd picture is me w/ my friends, walking their grandma's dog, Pasha.  We had nice weather and able to walk outside w/ just a jacket or no jacket at all.  The next 2 pictures are at the YMCA where we went swmming.  If you look closely, you will see that I even went underwater!!  The 6th picture is w/ my friend Katelyn, and her great grandma.  And the last picture is taken at the Nebraska state line.  Again, it was over 70 degrees.   We came back to MN just in time for a snowstorm on Feb. 29th.  We got 12" of snow, and we LOVE playing in the snow, and sledding and snowboarding.  Hope you are all doing well.  Tell Ape to come visit me sometime...and I can't wait to see her new baby!! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Flat Stanley had a great time on your trip! Thank you for teaching him how to swim! How long could he hold his breath under the water??
    Love,
    Ape and the Class of 2022

    ReplyDelete